Fundraise for us
We are dedicated to ending loneliness and we need your help
There are lots of fantastic ways to raise money and have fun at the same time – the only limitation really is your own imagination!
- Organise a cake sale
- Invite friends, family and neighbours to a coffee morning
- Enter a fun run, marathon, swim, cycle ride or other sponsored challenge
Download our fundraising pack below for more inspiration!
Friends of the Elderly fundraising pack
Contact us for more ideas or if you have any questions at FundraisingTeam@fote.org.uk or on 0207 730 8263.
Do you have you own place in an event?
If you have your own place in a run or other challenge and would like to fundraise for Friends of the Elderly, we would be delighted to hear from you! In return for your efforts we will:
Help you with fundraising ideas and tips, with a named contact to assist you along the way
- Support you to promote your efforts
- Send you a branded vest or t-shirt (if you pledge to raise at least £100)
- Thank you wholeheartedly for the difference you are making!
Please get in touch with us at FundraisingTeam@fote.org.uk
Read more Read more Read more
Friends of the Elderly, 40-42 Ebury Street, London SW1W 0LZ
Registered Charity number 226064. Company registered in England, number 133850.
Friends of the Elderly © 2018