We are currently open for applications.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from Friends of the Elderly.
We are continuing to make more grants than ever to those vulnerable older people who are most in need.
Who are our grants for?
Friends of the Elderly provides small grants (normally up to £400) to older people who are:
- Resident in England and Wales
- Of/over state pension age
- Who are living on low incomes and with little savings
- Who do not fit the criteria for other funders
How can you apply?
A Referral Agent must make a grant application on your behalf.
Referral Agents can register and apply online :
Our online application portal is currently down for maintenance, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We are accepting applications by email from Referral Agents.
- If you are a Referral Agent and you wish to start a new application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading REQUEST APPLICATION PACK and we will send you a word version to complete.
- If we have received your application either by email, or via the portal, we will have sent an acknowledgement email.
- If you are part way through an application you can return to it in a few days once maintenance is completed, alternatively you can email any evidence/attachments to email@example.com.
All emails to and from fote.org.uk are secured with Mimecast.
More information, including who can be a Referral Agent can be found here: