- Although joined and sharing the same grounds and management team each Malvern home is specialised to offer a different type of care – residential care at Davenham, nursing care at Perrins House and dementia care at Bradbury Court.
- You may move between Davanham, Bradbury Court and Perrins House as your needs may change so that you can be in the home that keeps you as independent as possible while meeting your needs. This avoids the need for you to find a new home while also offering consistency and maintaining an already well established relationship.
- We are very fortunate to have a strong activity team, led by a co-ordinator who supports activities across the three homes. For example we have a lovely tea room in Bradbury Court which is accessible every day but more formally opened and ran by volunteers weekly where residents from all the homes come to meet up and socialise.
- We offer a varied programme of events at Malvern, including seated exercise classes, quizzes, visiting entertainment, trips out for a pub lunch or tea and cake – activities are tailored to each resident.
- Choose from a wide range of nutritious, delicious meals, alongside a range of snacks and fruit available in between meal times.
- As the former family home of the famous Dyson Perrins dynasty enjoy the beautiful buildings and stunning grounds– perfect for sitting outside and enjoying a good day’s weather, reading a book and meeting family.
- Our rooms come fully furnished, however residents are encouraged bring their own personal furniture and belongings to make their room comfortable and homely.
“I feel very secure here and in safe hands. This is just like being at home.”
About Friends of the Elderly Malvern
Category: Residential, nursing and dementia care
With a person-focused approach to care, Davenham, Bradbury Court and Perrins House are picturesque homes situated in beautiful grounds in Malvern. Specialising in care for people with dementia, as well as residential and nursing care, we have a dedicated, well-trained and compassionate team of staff on hand to ensure that Malvern feels like home.
Across the three homes at Friends of the Elderly Malvern, our rooms have en-suite facilities, and views overlooking the beautiful gardens and Malvern Hills. With bright and airy lounges, spacious dining rooms and a sun room, alongside an extensive library, sensory garden and an onsite galleried chapel, Malvern is designed to make you feel at home.
We create personalised care plans for each of our residents, meaning an individual 24-hour care package is tailored to specific needs.
At each of our Malvern homes we’re also able to offer respite care. Contact us if you’d like to find out more.
- People and their relatives said they were happy with the support that staff provided people that lived at the home. They told us staff were caring and promoted people’s independence.
- People were supported to maintain important relationships with family and friends.
- People and their families were involved in their care and support, which was regularly reviewed.
- We saw people had food and drink they enjoyed and had choices available to them, to maintain a healthy diet.
This report incorporates Bradbury Court and Davenham. Perrins House was recently deregistered and add to the Malvern CQC registration so its report is no longer valid. We are waiting inspection under the new registration of all three care homes.
Samantha Corfield , Manager
“We work hard at Malvern to empower our residents and make sure that they have as much independence, freedom and choice of activities as possible.
Fees are based on an assessment of your individual care needs and will be calculated following a visit. Our fees at Friends of the Elderly Malvern range from £874-£1,254 per week.
If you would like to speak to us about any aspect of finding a care home or would like to book an appointment over the phone, please call us on:
020 7730 8263
LocationFriends of the Elderly Malvern
148 Graham Road
Malvern Worcestershire, WR14 2HY