A beautiful Georgian period home that has been sympathetically modernised in the rural village of Holybourne, Hampshire.
All rooms are spacious, light and airy
Stunning grounds include sweeping lawns, a shaded wooded area and an enchanting stream at the bottom of the garden, providing a relaxing space to sit and read or talk to friends and family.
Wide activities calendar, designed to inspire and support social interactions including movie nights, exercise groups, regular church services, family days in the garden, a book club etc
Lovely communal areas including a bright, large dining room and two comfortable and cosy sitting rooms.
A resident's food forum and regular resident's meetings - 'You said' 'we did' posters for resident’s information.
Visiting hairdresser and beauty treatments.
All meals are freshly prepared by professional onsite cooks who create delicious high quality, seasonal menus.
If they can do it then we encourage them, it doesn't matter how long it takes. Even if washing themselves takes time that is OK.
Make an enquiry
If you would like to speak to us about any aspect of finding a care home or would like to book an appointment over the phone, please call us on:
01420 841 62 (Care home)
020 7730 8263 (Central office)
Staff are very caring, everything is done nicely. I have to stay in bed and they are always so considerate of me. They treat me with great respect. Some of them are wonders
Why choose Friends of the Elderly?
- We have been helping older people remain independent with dignity and respect for over 100 years
- We put people at the heart of all we do
- We are a charity- not for profit
- We are a family and residents and staff are part of that family
- We have organisation wide implemented Dementia Education Programme to enhance the quality of our residents’ lives
- All our care homes can accept people with dementia
- We have staff who have worked with us for a long time – many over 20 years
- We have been supported by the Royal Family for over 60 years. Her Majesty The Queen is one of our patrons and Her Royal Highness Princess Alexandra has been our President since 2005.