Set in beautiful grounds surrounded by picturesque woodlands in Coulsdon, right behind Woodcote Park Golf club
Lovely open plan communal areas providing well-lit and spacious places to spend time with other residents and visitors
Varied, wide and interactive activities calendar – themed afternoons, movie nights, exercise groups, family days in the gardens and excursions
Daily living activities supporting health and mental wellbeing including singing and dancing sessions, gardening and vegetable growing etc. - “My mum is happy with the varied activities she is offered here. She particularly enjoys the singing sessions and chair-based exercise.”
Newly furnished, spacious, light and airy rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Cosy small quiet lounge for peaceful personal time and space
Varied, wide and interactive activities calendar – themed afternoons, movie nights, exercise groups, family days in the gardens and excursions.
Visiting beautician onsite for regular hand massages, facials, aromatherapy and manicures. Weekly hairdresser appointments.
We do a lot of positive activities with our residents. A few weeks ago, I was outside dancing around the May Pole with the residents - that was so much fun for everyone. I feel we make the extra effort to make the residents feel happy, safe and secure.
Make an Enquiry
If you would like to speak to us about any aspect of finding a care home or would like to book an appointment over the phone, please call us on:
020 8660 2875 (Care home)
020 7730 8263 (Central office)
My mum is happy with the varied activities she is offered here. She particularly enjoys the singing sessions and chair-based exercise.
Why choose Friends of the Elderly?
- We have been helping older people remain independent with dignity and respect for over 100 years
- We put people at the heart of all we do
- We are a charity- not for profit
- We are a family and residents and staff are part of that family
- We have organisation wide implemented Dementia Education Programme to enhance the quality of our residents’ lives
- All our care homes can accept people with dementia
- We have staff who have worked with us for a long time – many over 20 years
- We have been supported by the Royal Family for over 60 years. Her Majesty The Queen is one of our patrons and Her Royal Highness Princess Alexandra has been our President since 2005.