About the Opportunity
We are looking for volunteers to help out now and again at events, activities and projects.
It might be a summer fete, gardening project, Christmas party, or an event for our residents and clients.
You can pick and choose what you would like to get involved with and we’ll let you know when things come up.
We have three care homes here at our Malvern hub, a day centre and our home care office is here too, all on one site.
We are looking for people who –
- Are sociable and enjoy the company of others of all ages
- Are warm, friendly, outgoing and approachable
- Are looking for volunteering without a regular commitment
- Are reliable
- Work well with others
- Would like to make a real difference to the lives of older people
- Are empathetic to the needs of older people with a range of care needs including nursing and dementia needs
What you will gain from this role –
- You will meet a diverse range of people and increase your circle of friends
- Make a difference in your local community
- Build self-confidence and see the difference you make to other people’s lives
- You will meet other volunteers and be invited to volunteer celebrations, as well as other events and celebrations we have
- You will be supported by a dedicated Support Coordinator.
- Our volunteering roles can be developed around the time and day/s you are able to support us.
Process for application
- Please complete an application form and return it to email@example.com
- It is likely that you won’t need a DBS check.
- We will then add you to our database and be in touch when opportunities arise. Please note that we cannot guarantee how many opportunities there will be.
We value diversity in our volunteers and welcome applications from all walks of life and all sections of the community.