We’re looking for friendly, committed and approachable volunteers to help out at Triangle’s day care service in in Wallington and provide support to service users and staff during the times above.
Location: Wallington, Surrey
Service: Triangle Day Care Wallington
Commitment: Flexible, but regular (time/day to be agreed)
Days and time:
Please let us know which day you can regularly commit to
- To welcome service users and to help make refreshments
- To support service users and staff during lunchtime
- To help with teas and coffees and home time
Responsible to: Service Manager
About Day Care, Wallington
Triangle Community Services is part of the Friends of the Elderly Group. Day care services are great places to have a fantastic day out and meet new friends. All our staff are trained to understand the changing needs of older people. They offer support with respect and dignity and will help you with any day-to-day issues or concerns.
Main purpose of the role
- To provide support to service users and staff during the times above.
- To complement the aims and objectives of the service by providing friendship, sharing of interests and involvement in group activities, which are tailored to each service user.
Development and support
- Full training and support will be offered as appropriate.
- Mandatory training will be required to meet the current legislation.
- DBS checks are required.
- You will be invited to attend volunteer meetings.
- Ongoing training and support will be offered for your development and training needs.