We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our team at The Old Vicarage Care Home, Moulsford, Nr Wallingford, Oxfordshire. We want an Office Manager who communicates effectively with both staff and residents, builds relationships with people at all levels and contributes to team working.
We want an Office Manager who shines with empathy, commitment and great administration and organisational skills.
Why work for us?
At Friends of the Elderly we create an environment that’s welcoming, open and friendly. The quality of our employees is what sets us apart in delivering excellence.
As you look after our team and our residents, we in turn will look after you.
Because once we’ve hired our stars, we aim to keep them.
Friends of the Elderly offers:
- Competitive pay
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Optional healthcare scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail voucher and reward scheme (shared with up to five friends and family)
- Recommend a friend cash back scheme
Preferred Experience and Certifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good telephone manner
- Preparation of contracts and systems administration
- Experience in a healthcare setting desirable but not essential
- NVQ L2 Administration desirable but not essential
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
If you would like further information or you have any questions – get in touch for a chat by calling Carol Bourne on 01491 651429 and we’ll go from there.
Our application process is fast and simple. If you haven’t had a response from us within two weeks of submitting your application, you may assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
At Friends of the Elderly we take your privacy seriously. The personal information we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). The information you provide will only be used for the processing of your application and directly related purposes. We will not disclose or share personal information about you with any third party without your consent.