Can you make an older person smile while you’re supporting them to live life to the fullest?
We’re looking for a compassionate Health Care Assistant to join our care team at The Old Vicarage Care Home, Moulsford, Nr Wallingford, Oxfordshire. From helping with personal care to chatting over a cup of tea, you will be there to make a difference.
We want a Health Care Assistant who shines with empathy, commitment and great listening skills.
Why work for us?
At Friends of the Elderly we create an environment that’s welcoming, open and friendly. The quality of our employees is what sets us apart in delivering excellence.
As you look after older people, we in turn will look after you.
Friends of the Elderly offers:
- Competitive pay
- Subsidised staff accommodation (subject to availability) and meals
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Optional healthcare scheme
- Tax Free Childcare scheme (T&Cs apply)
- Car Leasing scheme (T&Cs apply)
- Retail discount and reward scheme (shared with up to five friends and family)
- Recommend a friend cash back scheme
Experience and Certifications:
- Desirable – Care of Older People
- Desirable – RFQ Health & Social Care L2, L3
- Required – Must have the Right to Work in the UK
Due to legal restrictions in giving personal care you must meet the minimum age of 18.
If you would like further information or you have any questions – get in touch for a chat by calling 01491 651429 and we’ll go from there.
Our application process is fast and simple. If you haven’t had a response from us within two weeks of submitting your application, you may assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
At Friends of the Elderly we take your privacy seriously. The personal information we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). The information you provide will only be used for the processing of your application and directly related purposes. We will not disclose or share personal information about you with any third party without your consent.