Friends of the Elderly is a registered charity, number 226064 and a company limited by guarantee registered no. 133850.
Registered office: 40-42 Ebury Street,LondonSW1W 0LZ.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Friends of the Elderly.
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- The Friends of the Elderly reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of Friends of the Elderly and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by the Friends of the Elderly. Friends of the Elderly have made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please email email@example.com
- Unauthorised use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of the Friends of the Elderly, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should Friends of the Elderly receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. Friends of the Elderly will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- Some of the photographs of adults or children used within this Site to illustrate the work of Friends of the Elderly are posed by models and do not depict actual situations.
- Materials on this Site are provided for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon. Independent advice should be sought on financial, legal and medical matters.
- A licence is required to use Intellectual Property of Friends of the Elderly and who shall consider such requests at its sole discretion. To request a licence email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Friends of the Elderly is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Friends of the Elderly Site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to Friends of the Elderly, or to request a link to be created to them, must contact email@example.com.
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- Where you are able to submit any contribution to this Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant the Friends of the Elderly a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Friends of the Elderly as set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Friends of the Elderly.
- By submitting your contribution to Friends of the Elderly you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Friends of the Elderly for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify Friends of the Elderly against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Friends of the Elderly a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- Friends of the Elderly has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
- Friends of the Elderly do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While Friends of the Elderly endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. Friends of the Elderly does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Friends of the Elderly may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and the Friends of the Elderly make no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws ofEngland andWales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts ofEngland andWales.
- Text giving - Texts to FRIENDS will be charged at £3.00 plus one message at your standard network rate; the charge will show on your bill and the sender will show as a five digit number 70007. You must not send more texts than you can afford or your mobile network will allow. If you are under 18 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a SMS donation to us. All donors must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a SMS text message. This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile number, your carrier's name and the date, the time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide.
- Any questions regarding the Site should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.