We aspire to a society where all older people are treated with respect and have the opportunity to live fulfilled lives.
We will support older people especially those in need due to physical or mental frailty, isolation or poverty.
We will do this by providing high quality caring services, personalised to the needs of the individual and integrated with local communities.
We will seek at all times to carry out our Mission in line with our stated values.
We believe in:
- The unique worth of each person at all times
- The rights of each older person to the resources necessary to maintain a decent quality of life
- The importance of holistic care and support
- The value of community interaction
- A consistently professional approach
- Valuing people’s passion and skills